Undergraduate students must have at least 2.50 / 4.00 cumulative GPA and graduate students must have at least 3.00 / 4.00 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible to benefit from the Erasmus grant.Students at their prep year are not eligible to apply for this call, while students at their first year of studies are.The students who benefited from Erasmus study or placement mobility before can also apply to this call. However students have to make sure that the total length of mobility, with or without grant, at each level (undergraduate or graduate) -no matter the type of mobility- should not exceed 12 months.
Academic GPA (50%)ŞEHİR English Language Test (SELT) Score (50%)Undergraduate / graduate level quotasDepartmental quotasPrevious participation in the Erasmus Programme within current study level: -10 points (out of 100 for each participation in Erasmus mobility for studies or traineeships in the same study level) Disadvantaged students (The statement from a doctor or other relevant authority confirming the special needs should be submitted to the Erasmus Office during the application period): +10 pointsParticipation in Erasmus programme in the country of nationality: -10 pointsMartyrs’ and Veterans’ relatives: +15 points (for Turkish applicants only)Under the 2828 coded law of Social Work, students whose needed protection, care or sheltering: +10 points (for Turkish applicants only)From the students who did not submit the abandonment letter to confirm his/her attendance after the given time: -10 pointsFor each participation in any Erasmus+ programs within current study level: -10 pointsFor the students who got selected: Not attending the required orientation/meetings organized by the University without an official excuse (applicable to the next application of the student) -5 pointsFor the students who have not participated SELT without an official excuse (applicable to the next application of the student) -5 points
1) Announcement of the results of ŞEHİR’s grant application to the Turkish National Agency.
2) Countries of destination students prefer to go, considering there are three different groups of countries according to their cost of living (Please refer to the TABLE A: ERASMUS GRANTS ACCORDING TO THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION below).
3) In order to make more students from different departments benefit from the available grants, Erasmus Commission applies the principle of undergraduate/graduate level quotas and departmental quotas as stated above for the selection of the students.
The first installment (80% of the total amount) is paid within 30 days of signing the mobility grant agreement which has to be signed by student and ŞEHİR.The remaining 20% is paid after the participant returns and upon proper delivery of all the required final mobility documents. This second installment will not be paid until all the required documents are submitted.